Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nosy Or Not To Be Nosy? That Is The Question

Well this is an interesting topic to write about because personally I am what you call a VERY NOSY PERSON... Yes I am. But honestly being in other peoples business is not the best thing to do. Because you could over hear something bad and run back and tell and then you may be in danger yourself. But I think unless the person asks for your opinion or better yet tell you whats going on you should not just but into someone Else's business. I have had my time with jumping into others people's business and sometimes I pick the wrong time to jump in but 70% of the time people tell others there business because they feel that the person that they telling is an honest person. But it could also be that the other perosn just doesn't want you to know what they are talking about. Under no condtion is it necessary to just jump in peoples business at all.

2 comments:

Don said...

I agree.

It's always best to "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil."

carrie said...

Do you think you'll try to keep more to yourself? Is it possible to jump into someone else's business that can't help themselves?

Great details. Some small errors, but you definitely made clear points.
18/20 points.