Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fighting

Once I got into a fight with my Lil brother because he kept letting my dog out of her cage and she wasn't supposed to be out of her cage because she is just like any other female and she has female issues and my brother knew that he wasn't supposed to leave her out because he doesn't like her and on top of that he wasn't going to clean up whatever she left behind. So he let her out again. So I went and hid his phone from him because he was hiding and i couldn't find him he came out of hiding and he had found his phone he had seen where i had i hid it. So he came and took my phone and hid it from me so i took his phone back and kept it until he gave me mines back so he gave me mines back and but he gave it to me without the battery in it. So i got mad because i he wouldn't give me my battery back and i threw a remote control @ him so then we started to fight. Sp he got mad and took my phone and threw it in the woods so i went upsatirs pulled his playstation out of the wall and threw it in the woods.I went looking for my phone and he went and got his playstation. What led up to the fight was because i wanted my battery back for my phone and i got tired of him playing so much. The outcome of the fight was that my brother ended up going to our dads house and everybody got mad at me because they said that i was to old to be throwing stuff in the bushes and carrying on like that. The fight really didn't improve anything just made people angry and the lesson learned was that i was told old to be fighting with my brother.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I do not miss the days of annoying little siblings! Sometimes they just try your nerves so bad! I enjoyed reading this account.

Please, please, please edit your posts before you publish them. This is a great account, but there are a lot of errors. I can help you make corrections for more points if you want. As is you earned 15/20 points.