Monday, February 11, 2008

Growing Pains

Growing up, i personally wouldn't say that growing up is painful i would just say that people want to grow up FAST not kowing that the older a person gets the more harder it gets on you to be an independent person. Like when i was 7 and 8 yrs old. i was always wanting to drive because sometimes my mama or my daddy would sit me in their lap if were we right down th estreet from the house and let me control the steering wheel. And then when they wouldn't let me do it i would get nad and say i can't wait till i get older so i can drive when i get ready, now here it is i am 18 yrs old and everytime i sit down my mama or somebody is asking me to go here and go their. So now it gets annoying to drive. And now i still sometimes say that i can't wait until i get older because i am ready to have my own family but i see that sometimes having a family isn't so easy. As i matter of fact I KNO its not easy because i see how my mama sometimes is stressed out from a day at work and then has to come home and deal with my younger brothers and i honestly don't think that i am ready for it but its comign one day and i won't be able to take it back. But i say you have the best times when your young because when i was younger like i said my mama or my daddy would let me drive a little bit. And plus i was an only child for 5 years so i was a SPOILED LITTLE BRAT i got everything i wanted the only time growing up gets hard is when another child comes into the family.. J/k

1 comment:

carrie said...

Very thorough post. You definitely gain responsibility as you get older. Isn't it sad when the things you looked forward to as a child (driving) becomes a burden!

Please edit your work before publishing your posts. Lots of small errors- capitalize I!!!!
AS is 16/20 points.