Monday, February 4, 2008

Reason For The Government

5 Purposes
Police- They protects and serves the community. Keep people out of danger.
Judge- They also helps to keep bad people off the streets and stop crimes.
President- He helps keep the country intact keeps people from messing up the country.
Governor- signs the immigrations bill, and anything else that has to do with the government.
Military- Fights to save their country like the war in Iraq.



Yes I Would is willing to join a revolution because I feel that with providing my help I would be accomplishing alot because I want to be able to help out my community in any way that I possibly can. I would also enjoy being able to help because if someone ha the opportunity to help out it would be hoping that they would.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Interesting list. You combined professions with your purposes! Could use some more in your defense of joining a revolution. How would joining a revolution help your community?

Good post overall- 18/20 points.